TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The course fee includes all tuition and meals.
- To book your place full payment is required. For weekend courses a deposit can be arranged with the bookings administrator if desired. Please contact us directly by email.
- If you wish to cancel more than 2 weeks before the start of the course 75% of your fee will be refunded (if you have only made a partial payment then equivalent of 25% of the full fee will be retained). Courses cancelled within 2 weeks of the course date will not be refunded.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and will not be accepted beyond the expiry date unless the course date you wish to book is postponed or cancelled.
- Refunds are not available for gift vouchers but they can be transferred to any course or event or to another person.
- Any travel, accommodation or other arrangements, made for your participation on the course are entirely made at your own risk.
- You are responsible for transfer fees and bank administration fees. Please check the amount of these fees with your bank at the point of transfer and add any transfer fees that might be incurred with your payment.
- Course cancellations are rare, but if Fat Hen has to cancel a course, all fees paid will be refunded (unless you choose to be transferred onto another course), but no liability can be accepted for any consequential losses you might incur.
- You are advised to insure yourself against any losses due to either you having to cancel your place, or the course being cancelled.
- Fat Hen reserves the right to make changes to the advertised tutors and programme as necessary.
- Unless we have been notified explicitly of any dietary, or other requirements at the time of booking and have agreed to them, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.